FGE has established itself as a leading landfill gas contractor in Southern Africa having constructed numerous new facilities and enhanced existing facilities in KZN, Gauteng and Eastern Cape.
Once again, FGE is able to offer an EPC (Engineering Procurement and Construction) type contract in the landfill gas industry. FGE also manages, operates and maintains plants during the operation phase.
NOTABLY, THE TEAM HAS EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Landfill gas modelling
- Feasibility studies for the exploitation of landfill gas, evaluating the best case scenario for each landfill (landfill gas flaring, production of electricity or production of biomethane)
- Preliminary, definitive, and executive full design and construction of landfill gas extraction systems to flare (vertical and horizontal wells, installation of gas conveyance pipework, blower and flare installation)
- Landfill gas to energy plant design, including permitting, construction, commissioning, and Operation & Maintenance
COMPLETED PROJECTS THROUGHOUT SOUTH AFRICAN INCLUDE:
- Bisasar Road Landfill Site (Durban) – 6.5 MW gas to electricity project
- Rietfontein Landfill Site (Ekurhuleni) – gas extraction and flaring project
- Robinson Deep & Marie Louise (Johannesburg) – landfill gas to electricity projects
- Simmer & Jack Landfill Site (Ekurhuleni) – 1 MW gas to electricity project
- Rooikraal Landfill Site (Ekurhuleni) – gas extraction and flaring project
- Mariannhill Landfill Site (Pinetown) – 1 MW gas to electricity project
- 2nd Creek Landfill Site (East London) – gas pumping trial
OUR EQUIPMENT INCLUDES:
- 500mm diameter vertical well drilling machine
- A comprehensive fleet of well maintained earth works and waste moving plant items
- HDPE Pipe welding machines with data logger (from DN 50 to DN 500)
- Landfill gas analyser used to check pressures, flow rate, and landfill gas composition (CH4, CO2, O2 and H2S)
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.